Δευτέρα 8 Δεκεμβρίου 2008

a curious little impala

one impala is travelling through my brain trying to acculturate the world _your world_people..often dazzled by the shines but always it tremples at the very thought of not succeeding to terminate its own journey and satisfy its curiosity and its free spirit.that impala wonders through my brain and sometimes after a long way that it has been travelling forward to a land of promises and truth those lights dazzle it again and the barriers of mine stand up once more cauze i know that if i let it unleashed travelling to there it will start running wild and forever free unstopable draging me with it to magical places i've never been and only few of my kind had stepped before ...a place from where there is no turning back cauze its almost impossible to visit it and if you succed to do so from one point and afterwards your soul becomes even more light and pure than it ever was even when you were a baby and so there is no fracture in your body capable to let again that light breeze of yours and your leader-dragger to come back in theyre initial potition..and how do i have knowledge of this?i don't...i am probably scared of the possibility that in that place,if i ever go..there won't be no one else .. i haven't followed my impala i haven't even let it unleashed and free becauze that would leave me alone to deal with reality.i keep it there,in my head,wondering but crashing every once and a while into barriers,i keep it there to inspire me ,to acculturate me with the world , with the reality[ok_that's an obvious lie cauze even if i wanted so an impala,my impala couldn't help me to do that,in reverse it will drive me after every little wondering in the exile of that that we all call society near to the barriers where i feel the most happy and where i know my friends and all my beloveds want to see me lying]
so one impala's travelling through my brain trying not to acculturate me with the world,trying to indroduce me to my universe its world and i kind of follow it and i couldn't be more proud of that..let me indroduce my impala_

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: